Get fronted the cost of home improvement services with no interest — ever.
Get fronted for the cost of home improvement services with no interest — ever.
Compass Concierge is the hassle-free way to sell your home faster and for a higher price with services like staging, flooring, painting, and more.
I will help you determine which services can deliver the greatest return on your investment.
The entire process is designed for speed, so that work can begin — and your home can sell — as quickly as possible.
You’ll never have to worry about upfront costs or interest.
I will be by your side throughout the process, advising you along the way.
“He’s connected in the local community so when it came to fixing up our old place to sell he had painters, contractors, cleaners, all lined up and working within two weeks to get our home on the market. He made buying our new place a breeze, easing our anxieties by always responding to texts and emails when we reached out. On top of that, he made sure to keep in touch with us and let us know where we were in every step of the process. Sam is a great, likeable guy and easy to get along with” Elana T. | Santa Cruz
- Floor repair
- Carpet cleaning & replacement
- Cosmetic renovations
- Interior & exterior painting
- Roofing repair
- Moving & storage
- Pest control
- Custom closet work
- Electrical work
- Seller-side inspections & evaluations
- Kitchen improvements
- Bathroom improvements
- Pool & tennis court services
- Water heating & plumbing repair
- Sewer lateral inspections & remediation
- More than 100 other home improvement services
How it Works
- We will work together to decide which services can increase your home’s value the most and set an estimated budget for the work.
- When you’re ready to start, I will be by your side as you engage vendors and commission work.
- Once the transformation is complete, your home will go on the market.
- You’ll pay for the services when one of the following happens — your home sells, you terminate your listing agreement with Compass, or 12 months pass from your Concierge start date.
* $750 loan origination fee to be paid when escrow closes
INDEPENDENT REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE
AGENTS SERVING VIBRANT COMMUNITIES ACROSS THE U.S.
YEARS OF INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
GROSS TRANSACTION VALUE
Curious how Compass Concierge can transform your sale?
See what a difference this program makes for yourself right here.
Your Questions, Answered
Are there any services not covered by the program?
My goal is for Concierge to help as many clients as possible. The program is intentionally flexible; we’ve developed Concierge to be used with most vendors for your convenience.
When do I have to pay for the
You’ll pay once one of the following happens (whichever occurs first): 1). Your home sells; 2). You terminate your listing agreement with Compass; 3). 12 months pass from your Concierge start date.
How can I participate in the program?
Easy! Call me today to find out how to participate. Not yet working with one? Use the form to get started.
This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation, recommendation, offer or promise to provide services. Compass is not offering legal, financial or other professional advice. Compass reserves the right to refuse, reject, or cancel the program for any reason at any time without liability. Compass offers no guarantee or warranty of results. Subject to additional terms and conditions.
Always Here For You
Being your trusted advisor is a privilege. That’s why I do business in person from start to finish.
1108 Mission Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060